Playing just for me?
I’m actually in a great mood, so as I complain in this post it is just a way to fill space and not indicative of a blue mood…
I don’t get:
- Snail Mail – I’ve asked to get my bills digitally. I should have almost no mail. Worst? A certain cable co who sends a ton of ads even though I get their bills online.
- Low seats – the distance between when I can’t hold myself up and the seat of a low chair is a long distance now. Ow.
- Long bus rides – I’ve complained before. (I got an incredibly quick ride how today.)
- The garbage performance I am getting out of my laptop – Grr.
- Asking people for help – who likes to ask for help? (Thanks to anyone who has ever provided any though.)
- Asking people for help in embarrassing situations – Grr. But people are so nice!
- Being unable to keep up to e-mail even if doing nothing but sitting at my desk processing it.
- Holiday music – How can Christmas carols be so cool and holiday music so full of suck?
That is all. I’m off to open my mail filled with garbage. Grr.