Despite the fact that my blog is often less than enthralling there was certain to be a week during which creating the blog entries themselves became the most interesting them I did that week.
This is that week.
Potentially notable, but not quite notable events – that is things that happened that someone could have noted, but no one did – until now I suppose when I am self-notating them – include:
- Wednesday comics – Ok. (note that actual Wednesday Comics series itself was often also just OK.)
- Gaming – We are part way through awesomeness. My explanation and the preview didn’t excite, but the brainstorm went better than I anticipated. Then it got later and enthusiasm waned. Plus I have a niggling suspicion almost all Dave’s suggestions were ignored. I hope I am mistaken.
- Reading – Much like last week I read two books over the weekend. Except this weekend they weren’t very good.
- Work – the hilight was a tour of an emergency call centre. I’m not sure if anything I saw was confidential so like all work items, I’ll have to err on the side of caution and say nothing. Forget I even mentioned it.
- Actual almost news – Tim missed gaming.
- And then I watched curling…
Sigh. Didn’t I vow to use lists less often several months ago? Perhaps I should also attempt to use fewer rhetorical questions in blog entries.